If it’s been a while since you have participated in a sleep study, it may be a good idea to do it again. Your breathing and sleep habits may have changed since the last time you were monitored. Although a sleep study can be a little inconvenient, there is no better way for sleep professionals to correctly diagnose the proper treatment.
Most insurance companies allow patients to get a new CPAP device every five years. Give Petersen Medical a call today to see if you are eligible for new equipment. Considering how fast technology improves, you may benefit from the latest advances from companies such as Philips and ResMed.
Has it Been Three Months?
Is It Time For New CPAP Supplies?
Call 1-800-888-5137 Today!
All it takes is a quick call to Petersen Medical, and a certified sleep specialist can help walk you through the reorder process.
- See if your current equipment is still working
- Find out what your insurance will cover
- Quickly receive your new supplies
Petersen Medical is Helping You Stay Safe!
COVID-19 is a serious issue, and we are doing everything we can to make sure your experience and equipment is safe.
- All Petersen Medical therapists use masks and gloves
- All supplies are shipped and packaged in sealed boxes
- All Oxygen tanks are thoroughly sanitized during refill